Mina Beauty Studio is the best microblading studio in Vancouver. Azemina Gazibara is a Permanent Make-up artist and Master Trainer in Vancouver. Mina Beauty Studio is known for providing some of the best permanent microblading eyebrows in Vancouver at an amazing price. Microblading is a form of permanent makeup that is meant to partially replace missing eyebrow hair with the appearance of real hair. At Mina Beauty Studio quality is an important thing. Therefore, our permanent makeup services consist of the best eyebrow Microblading in Vancouver.
Microblading is a manual technique considered to be semi-permanent makeup or cosmetic tattoo, also known as eyebrow embroidery, micro-stroking or 3D brows. This procedure allows the artist to enhance the appearance of your brows, or to fully create a new shape, by manually placing pigments in the upper layers of the skin in the form of hair like strokes that can hardly be distinguished from real hair, providing an incredibly natural look.
Manual brow shading technique is performed manually with a microblading pen. It is a perfect way to give your microbladed eyebrows a thicker, bolder makeup look. It is normally done on top of your microbladed eyebrows. When done in combination with microblading, the treatment is often referred to as combo-brows. Manual shading is a semi-permanent technique like microblading.
Powder Brows are created with a micropigmentation machine and it is recommended for customers that want a soft or darker ombre makeup look. This procedure is also recommended for customers that are not good candidates for microblading due to either previous permanent makeup, large pores or oily skin.
Lip blush is a semi-permanent makeup treatment that enhances the natural color of the lips. Lip blushing technique gives a soft lip tint effect, rather than a full-on, opaque lipstick look. The most prominent difference between lip blushing and the traditional lip tattoo, is the fact that there is no distinctive contouring lip blushing. The desired result is a soft tint, a blurred effect that looks luminous and with no sharp contour.
Eyeliner is a Permanent Cosmetic makeup also called Tattooed Eyeliner. Micro-droplets of colored pigments are inserted between your lashes and under the skin with a manual tool. This process may be done over several passes, or it may even be done over several appointments to monitor the color absorption. A numbing cream will be applied to reduce discomfort. The tattoo eyeliner color and shape is customized to your preference. The suggestion is to keep permanent eyeliner as simple and natural as possible.
The tattoo and PMU removal technique is a method of tattoo and PMU ink extraction which is designed to remove tattoo and permanent makeup (PMU) ink pigments from the body. This method works much like having the original tattoo and PMU, but instead of ink it uses a specially formulated chemical that bonds with the original tattoo and PMU ink to draw it to the skin surface. The removal formula is delivered to the ink using a high specification digital permanent make-up machine.
Teeth whitening or teeth bleaching is the process of lightning the color of human teeth. Whitening is often desirable when teeth become yellowed over time due to extrinct or instrict stains.
PLEASE READ OUR POLICY BEFORE
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT!!!
- You can book your appointment through our website www.minabeautystudio.com
- A card is required to book your appointment.
- You will NOT be charged until the day of your appointment. You can change the form of your payment on the day of your appointment.
- Consultations are free and are done via Zoom or the day of your appointment.
- You can modify or cancel your appointment 48 hours prior.
- Cancelling your appointment 24 hours prior,I will be charging 50% of the service.
- Cancelling your appointment the day of your appointment, I will be charging 100% of the service.
- Rescheduling your appointment the day of your appointment. You will be charged a $50 rescheduling fee for a late notice.
- One Cancellation/ Reschedule allowed per client.
- If you have previous work done send us a picture before booking with us.
- If you have any medical issues please let us know ahead of time before booking.